| From Blogger Pictures |
Hope you all had a funfilled Diwali.I'm trying to bounce back into the blogging world with this simple sweet I made on Diwali day (pretty lazy...Oh I made few other kinds too. :) )
I got recipe for this sweet from my dear friend Sailu,who is an awesome person. This is going to the event sweet series hosted by sireesha of Mom's recipes.
Ingredients:
1 pkg(15oz) natural ricotta cheese ,
1 can (140z) sweet condensed milk,
4-5 tsps sugar ,
1/4 stick butter,
chopped nuts(for garnish)
Method:
It's pretty simple ...Mix all the ingredients(except nuts) in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 20 mins(till it thickens) stirring ocassionally. Transfer it to a greased plate and let it cool.Cut it into pieces and garnish with chopped nuts.










10 comments:
Hi sree,thanks for dropping by and leaving a lovely comment..and i have never done kalakand using ricoto cheese,must be very delicious with that as well,will surely try ur version this time...thanks for the recipe and do keep in touch..hope to c u around more often and hope u had a great diwali
Welcome back sree.Belated diwali wishes.
Kalakand looks yummy,never did at home.
Thank you Sushma.....yep..It's pretty simple to make and very tasty
Thanq saritha...nice to c u all again...
Nice to see diwali sweets...
My mother sent different sweets on diwali. I had kaju kathli which was the last to finish today.
kalkand looks good and being a milk sweet I am sure it will taste like superb...
Welcome back Sree, Kalakand looks excellent. Hope u had great diwali!
Thank you Abhilash for your sweet words.....Looks like u had gr8 time..:) kaju katli is one of my favorites...
Thank you sooo much mythreyi....yep had fun filled diwali!!!
Dear Sir/Madam
We are a group of youngsters from cochin who are currently doing a website on kerala. which we plan to make the most informative resource available. our website is http://enchantingkerala.org .
you could find more about us and our project here: http://enchantingkerala.org/about-us.php
we came across your website:http://tastespell.blogspot.com/
We found your website interesting and noted that the content in your webpage and ours could complement each other. So we kindly request you to have a look at our website and provide a link to it if you think its worth linking to. Ofcourse we'll reciprocate by adding a link to your webpage from ours.
as you can see ours is a collaborative venture wherein many people from different walks of life participate. we also welcome you to be a part of our site, you could help the project by writing articles, providing photos and videos, subscribing to our content and also by recommending it to your friends and relatives.
pls free to contact me for any further clarification needed or even if its just to say hi.
warm regards
For Enchanting Kerala
Bibbi Cletus
Format to be used for linking to Enchanting Kerala.org
Kerala's Finest Portal : Kerala Information
I love your website. It's very cool in the way you set it up. I'm impressed. Thanx for following my wewbsite and leaving comments. I really appreciate it. Sorry i have not been blogging as much. I took a break for a while then started again. So don't worry, I will be adding new pics to my site. I love your website by the way... It's just sooo unique!! ;)
Post a Comment