| From mix |
Hope you all had a funfilled celebration of vinayaka chavithi.
EDITED: This Ganesha is hand made out of air dry clay and adorned with water colors
....A hearty WELCOME to get under the spell
| From mix |
Hope you all had a funfilled celebration of vinayaka chavithi.
EDITED: This Ganesha is hand made out of air dry clay and adorned with water colors
14 comments:
Happy ganesh chaturthi to you & your family dear :)
Pooja looks Divine...
Soup 'N Juice Event is going on in my blog.Please do participate in it.
Happy ganesh chavithi dear!
Happy vinayaka chathurhi,nice photo...
Wow thats really wonderful click and ganesha is looking so cute... Looks divine
@Sireesha
Thank u .I'll surelytry to send an entry
@mythreyi
Thanq n same to u
@vrinda
Thank you soo much
@Pavithra
Thank u..you like it!!!
Actually I made it myself from air dry clay
Happy vinayaka chavithi :)
happy ganesh chaturthi... ok happy Vinayaka chavithi... :D
The one you prepared looks awsome...Do you apply anything else over the clay for the water colors to stay on them. I think when water colour is applied directly, clay sucks most of the water.
I remember when people near my house were excited on one ganesh chathurthi saying that lord ganeshas statue is drinking milk... ha ha
Thank u Abhilash.
I just used white air dry clay ..and left it out to harden and applied water color on it. fortunately it didn't take up lots of paint..:)
I forget to tell...
Happy onam... I do not know whether you celebrate.. but as Indians, sharing joy and happiness is awsome... Isnt it?
Yes I agree with u Abhilash...
HAPPY ONAM
Got an award for u, plz accept it dear:)
Happy vinayaga chadhurthi... yummy blog.. will follow..! Do check mine..!
Hi Sree, hope ur doing great!
Awaiting for ur mouth watering dishes:)
Happy diwali to you and your family dear Sree, may this diwali light up your life with prosperity and lots of happiness!!!
Post a Comment