skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Seeing by the title don't assume I'm an artist ....but yeah had little touch with art...atleast i admire it...:) .I always have this desire to draw potraits..(may be I'm aiming too high) ...but our Abdul kalam ji said " Aim for stars...you might land on moon"... Just wanted to share my scribbles with you guys.... p.s : opinions are valued
This is my second portrait trail....first one is Baba's picture I shall upload it too.....I tried to potray the below pic ...even though I couldn't capture her innocent smile but I would be content for now if there is a resemblence...:)..Mine look a lil' age progressed I guess..
10 comments:
Dear, This is such a TALENT!!
Girl! I cant even draw a straight line :(
I think I should send my pic to you :)
Anyways this is stunning.
Nice work sree..i too lov drawing but i am not good at portraits..i will try to post some..expecting more from u....
Thank you very much Ann.. Sure do send me ..but only after I'm perfect..or else it'll end up like somebody....:)
Thank you very much Vrinda....same here loove drawing n painting ...but never had formal training ...please post u r drawings too...even u r cake decorations say u r an artist..:)
Great effort Sree! Keep them coming :)
Wonderful sree,even i love to draw portraits.Want to see sai baba picture
Thank you Divya for your encoragement.
Thank you varunavi...I'll post it surely...wish to see your works too..:)
Nice work... u have done so well..
Wow,you are very creative and talented. Awesome painting.Luved your blog,a lot of new new recipes.Also thanks for stopping by:).
Post a Comment