But the saddest part of the trip is my long term companion and a beloved one my camera(not a sophisticated one though) mysteriously stopped working..(at lest it stayed till the end of the trip).So as a tribute to my old friend I thought of sharing some pics I took in our trip.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
I miss you......
This long weekend has been quite a busy one.With my in-laws arrival we became pretty busy anxious to show every part of our lives in their stay.Added to this my hubby's college friends also visited us making a busy weekend but a memorable one.After having endless walks to memorials in DC we stopped at the botanical garden by the capitol hill as per the suggestion of a good friend.Good thing we stopped..we felt pretty relaxed away from the city buzz.
But the saddest part of the trip is my long term companion and a beloved one my camera(not a sophisticated one though) mysteriously stopped working..(at lest it stayed till the end of the trip).So as a tribute to my old friend I thought of sharing some pics I took in our trip.

But the saddest part of the trip is my long term companion and a beloved one my camera(not a sophisticated one though) mysteriously stopped working..(at lest it stayed till the end of the trip).So as a tribute to my old friend I thought of sharing some pics I took in our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Oh these pic are lovely, Sure your buddy did a great job.
So sorry to hear about your camera.
Thnx Ann
oh nice pics of those flowers,loved that lipstick flower..never saw that
Post a Comment